Swiss Miss Rachel

Monday, March 27, 2006

Blah...sick

My throat hurts. Lame cold...and sore throat. I felt pretty sick this whole weekend. Especially Friday. So I learned not to drink an energy drink at 6:00 in the morning on an empty stomach. Because then I will find myself driving away from Kettlemen City and needing to stop at the next rest stop to vomit, which I didn't do. The vomitting that is. But I did stop.

This weekend was pretty cool. I got to see my family, minus one. My sister cut my hair. I now have bangs again. A little shorter and thicker than I was going for, but that's totally cool cause they grow fast. Nik and my dad get a long...a little too well if you ask me. It's like they feed off of each other and combine their annoying and rather dorkish ways. Totally kidding. I'm glad they get along.

I'm stressed about what's to become of me in six months. Hopefully I'll be working at a job that I love and not one that I just had to settle with. We'll see. But I NEED to get working on my resume so I can at least get a job. That would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home