Swiss Miss Rachel

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Oaks - round two

So I'm back at the Oaks for round two. I had a blast last summer and am excited to be here again. Training is slightly harder to sit through the second time around, but it's still definitely needed to remind me of some things. We just got back from a week in Fresno where we led a sports/Bible camp. The kids were awesome and it looks like quite a few of them will be able to make it down here to the Oaks this summer for a week of camp. I'm excited to see what God has planned here this summer. I know it will be amazing, I'm looking forward to helping out in whatever way I can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I see you there, but who knows.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! I saw you last night, and it was AWESOME!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home