Swiss Miss Rachel

Saturday, August 19, 2006

So this is what it's like to be a grown up...?

Homeless. Jobless. That is what grown up life is like right now. I don't know what the big rush to grow up is...seems pretty lame...but at least I don't have to write any more papers. Anyways, in a week things could be totally different. I should hear back about a job and I found an apartment.....now it's just a matter of getting Jen out here so we can be roommates again! The apartment is pretty cute. I'm excited to start decorating. I think Nik will like me having my own place to decorate. Because right now I just spend all my free time (which is a lot...remember...no job) trying to decorate his apartment. So that's the update on my life right now....still waiting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can decorate my apartment as much as you want if it makes you happy. Just don't buy anything that we won't use in our apartment when we're married. You're cute!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home